Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Greetings from the New Coordinator!

Hello everyone! My name is Katie and I am the new coordinator of the Hamilton Good Neighbour Campaign. Although born and raised in Georgetown, ON, I came to Hamilton in 2005 to begin my undergrad career at McMaster. Having come from a small town, I was excited to be able to witness and experience the atmosphere and culture Hamilton had to offer, and I was quick to call it home. Four years later and those feelings are still the same. I am very excited to embark on this new project and take over from where Jordan left off.

To keep up with the campaign, be sure to regularly check the Good Neighbour Campaign page located on the Environment Hamilton site. Additionally, this blog will be used to record all updates within the campaign and keep track of its progress.

Cheers!

Katie Stiel
Good Neighbour Campaign Coordinator
Environment Hamilton
1130 Barton Street East, Suite 207
Hamilton, ON L8H 7P9
Phone/Fax: (905) 549-0900
kstiel@environmenthamilton.org

No comments:

Post a Comment